Admission for Class XI (2015-16) will commence from the 1st week of February 2018
The School offers Science, Commerce & Humanities stream. For curriculum please visit www.cbse.nic.in
|Science Code -01||Science Code- 02||Commerce Code- 03||Humanities Code- 04|
|4||Mathematics||Biology||Business Studies||Political Science|
|5||Physical Education||Physical Education||Physical Education||Physical Education|
For Admission into Class XI
The following documents should be attached to the application form for admission:
- Attested copies of Board or University Certificates showing the date of birth and details of previous examination passed and detailed marks certificate. (Original detailed marks certificate issued by the Board should be produced at the time of interview).
- An attested copy of the school leaving certificate/certificate of good conduct from the Head of the Institution last attended. Original school leaving-cum-character certificate must be submitted at the time of admission.
- Three copies of recent passport size photograph.
- A declaration showing that he has not been disqualified by any Board/University.
Rules for Admission into Class XI
- A students who has passed class X examination from a recognized board will be admitted to class XI.
- Admission in class XI in Medical/Non-medical and Commerce stream shall be made on the basis of performance of the student in pre-boards of the school they have attended and shall be provisional. The students are required to submit the report card of the pre-board examinations duly signed by the Principal of the previous School.
- The admission in Class XI will be decided on the cumulative performance of the students in the previous 2 years (i.e. classes IX & X) and Scholarship Aptitude Test – SAT.
- The general attitude, discipline, performance in previous classes and regularity to school will also be taken into consideration for admission.
- Only English Medium Students of affiliated schools are eligible for admission.
- It is compulsory for the selected students to appear for the interview and counselling session. (Timings will be displayed on the notice board along with the results).
- Candidates appearing for the interview and exam should be accompanied by their parents. They should carry the original copy of class X (ICSE/CBSE) Exam mark sheet, and other Merit certificates.
- If the students fail to meet the required criteria for Admission in the Entrance Exam they will be given an option to choose an alternate stream.
- If the student fails to pass class X Exam or gets a compartment, the admission in class XI will not be granted.
- Admission is subject to the discretion of the management.
- Fees once paid for Admission will not be refunded.