Boarding pupils: tuition, games, inclusive – Please contact the school
Day pupils: tuition, games, inclusive – Please contact the school
Fees are payable by the first day of school session, these are reviewed annually and are subject to increase from time to time. School uniform, hosiery items arranged, repairs of personal items, monthly pocket money, canteen, provision arranged, expeditions, excursions, picnic, chronicle, outdoor activities, special classes for weak children selected by the School ( if required) damages and breakages, will be charged extra. Board registration fees and examination Fees for Class IX & X will have to be separately paid by the parents.
Terms and conditions:
- Payments after admissions are to be paid in three quarterly instalments.
- All Bills sent from the school must be paid in time.
- All payments are to be paid in cash or in bank draft which should be in favour of the principal Godwin Modern School, Kurseong & payable at Kurseong.
- All bank drafts should include Rs. 200/- extra for handling & bank charges.
- Cheques are not accepted.
To assist you, please be aware that we are now able to take payments by the following methods:
- Direct transfer into the school’s bank account
- Debit or credit card (a transaction charge is made for credit card payments)